Pages

Thursday 26 November 2015

Touch Rugby- Did You Enjoy It?

For the  last two  weeks we have been having touch. We would always go out on Thursdays.

Our tutor was Trevor, he taught us how to play proper touch and he also taught us the skills in  touch.  I think that he is a really good tutor because all the skills that we went through he would always make sure that we we did it right.

For two weeks  he taught us new things and I think that we picked up the moves really fast. I really liked how he told us the right things to do  while playing touch because we didn't really play properly while we were having sports. The technique that I thought helped  me with where to put the ball was when,
I think that Trevor did a well done job on coaching us.

I really thank him.  Our last day was fantastic because we got to play touch. First it was boys against boys then it was girls against girls. I was really happy with my team because we scored 2 tries while using teamwork and the skills that we learnt.  Trevor was our coach in the game.  My favorite part while playing touch was when Trevor tricked me into to tapping the ball and running for the try. Thanks for embarrassing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment