Pages

Wednesday 9 May 2018

My Significant Place


The place that is significant to me is Tamaki College. It is significant to me because it is a place that helps me learn things to help me succeed in the future. Everything that i learn in all my classes relates to what i need for the future, if i fail in a certain class it motivates me to try harder which means that in the future if i fail there is always a second chance to try and improve.


Another  reason why this place is significant to me is because it is a place where i met my friends that support me throughout my social life and also things that associate with school. When i’m at school with my friends i learn off of what they know and i try to reflect on it! My friends have always been there for me if there is no one else,to me that’s what makes coming to school even more special!

A third reason why this place is significant to me is because of the sports that i come to school and play to represent Tamaki College. When i first came to Tamaki College i didn’t have the self confidence to play sports with others because of how shy i was but now that i am more closer and confident with older and younger students at school i play a sport ( rugby ) that i now love and with people that i love being around. I now love representing my school because it makes me more engaged with life outside of school. When i play rugby it also helps me to release any emotions that are stored inside and take it out on the field when i play.

These are the reasons of why Tamaki College is my significant place.





1 comment:

  1. Awesome work Heilala, I really enjoyed reading about how you see Tamaki College, it is also a very significant place in my life.

    ReplyDelete