Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2015

Talofa Lava This Is Information about me.

Talofa Lava, Malo Lelei and my name is Heilala, I will be telling you a little about me on this page. I am 11 years old and I am a year 7. My culture is Tongan but I am from America and the part of America that I am from is Texas. My favourite sport is netball, basketball and softball. My favorite food is pizza.The most thing that I like to do when I am at home is sing songs and have singing competitions with my brother Sione..My favorite singers are Tori Kelly and Beyonce.They were my second inspiration for singng. My goal for this year is to always be better than before.By Heilala.

5 comments:

  1. Hi heilala, I liked how you described yourself and your hobbies. Keep up the awesome writing and smile everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heilala, I like the way you were talking about what you like to do at home and what your hobbies are. Keep on smiling wherever you go. It was interesting when you talked about your culture. I did not know you were from Texas. Do some of the cow boys in Texas do rodeo?.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Heilala
    I like how you said that you like singing and you like lots of sports. I know Sione likes singing because when we do singing he sings like a little butterfly. Do you have any other favourite foods instead of pizza?
    From Lupe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heilala, I really like the way you described yourself and your hobbies. That is a very good goal. Have you accomplished your goal yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Heilala, I like the way you described yourself and others. But one question when you commented on mine about favorite game well I have 4 in mind

    ReplyDelete